What is a Spread?
A spread is similar to a cover and an interview. It is the span of what would be two pages in a magazine and have either one large image or two separate images. There will be more text on a spread but will not have multiple questions like an interview.
Here you can sign up and request a spread to be created by me for your RP character page. It can include anything you want it too, but it will, of course, have some endorsements for my site, as would any other magazine. I only ask that you follow these simple rules and everything will work out smoothly.
1) If you do not give me the information I require and do not message me back promptly, I will remove your comment and you will have to try again.
2) An RPG owner may request a spread for their RPG but only the owner(s).
3) I only work on one spread at a time, so please be patient with me. If you want to know the status of your feature, there is a blog on the homepage for you to check, please do not bombard me with questions if you have not checked their first.
4) Do NOT post desired photos in the comments, send them in a message.
5) If your character has a name, face, or any other change please notify me so that I may update your image. You will have to wait again if I have others on my queue, but I will make you a top priority since you are a repeat customer.
If you want a Spread made, please fill out the following form that will help me design the perfect spread for you. I will notify you when I am ready to work on it with you.
1) Character name:
2) Name of your play-by and any specific features [ex. red hair photos].
3) To help me pick a spread photo, give me at least 4 words that describe your character [ex. Cute, Sexy, Sassy, Handsome, Devious, Punk, Queen, Shy, Sweet, etc].
4) Please think of a SHORT summary paragraph that describes your character or briefly tells your story. If you are S&L you can describe the type of person you are looking for. (Anything more than two paragraphs will be paraphrased to make it fit.)
5) Think of a quote or two that your character might say about their story. It can be something from your story or the paragraph that you write.
*Remember to fill this out. Without it, you will not get a spread!
**If there is a particular photo you wish to have as the spread image, please send it to me in a message as a link.
***I will post your spread photo on our status stream with a link to your profile and it will be posted in our online gallery. I will also send you a copy of it to have for yourself once it is completed.
Comments will be removed once the request is filled.
Back to Blog List